Lightning 2023 AAU Fall Try-Outs Are Here!
Pre-Registration Fee: $45.00
Same-Day Registration Fee: $50.00.
6pm-7:30pm - Girl’s 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th grade.
7:30pm - 9pm Boys 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th grade.
Friday, September 8th:
6pm - 7:30pm Girl’s 5th, 6th 7th, and 8th grade.
7:30 - 9pm Boys 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th grade
Note to all parents and players:
- All players should try their best to make all tryouts so that the coaches. If for some reason you miss the first one you can still come to the second one.
- If you are currently injured and did not play the previous season it will be very difficult for you to get onto a team since the coaches can't see your tryout.
- If we should come into bad weather, new dates and times will be posted on the website at www.ambclub2.com
- For all new parents, there will be an important informational meeting after the first 10 minutes of each tryout. Please DO NOT just drop off your child and leave.
- For more information, please contact Al Morales at email@example.com or 845-406-0130.
lightning aau coaches
LIGHTNING 2023 SPRING COACHES:
- Al Morales B10U 4th
- Ben Allen/Pat Kennedy B11U 5th
- Greg Muller/Nick Delfico B12U 6th
- Mike Lionetti/Nick Materasso B12U 6th
- Jon Carter B12U 6th
- Jason Whitehead B13U 7th
- Gene McCarthy B13U 7th
- Al Morales B14U 8th
- Rob Loughran/Jeremy B9th 15U
- Tyler Gallery B10th 16U
- Glenn Niles B11th 16U
- Al Morales/JD Apostolico BHS
- Finn Looby G5th
- Dayja Medina G5th
- Jeff Snyder G6/7th
- Jenn Ciavirella/Sue Jaramillo G7th
- Ayo Hart G11th Elite
- Glenn Niles G11th
It is our promise that the coach will make every effort to improve the skills of each player on the team. Our expectation is that each coach act as a teacher who is responsible for the safety and well-being of each player on his or her team. Coaches will be a role model both on and off the court.
At AMBC2/Hardscrabble Club,
We are taking a proactive approach and reminding all our coaches/employees to adhere to hygiene protocols and best practices in and outside the club.
The health and safety of our players, employees, coaches and parents is our number one priority.